Saturday, November 24, 2007
Coaster Mini Album tutorial - A simple and gorgeus Mini album!
What you need:
5 square coasters (I used 4")
6 square pieces of pattern paper (4")
Adjustable Drill Press* (Optional, but you can save time and get perfects holes!)
A ring, ribbons and embelisments.
What you should do:
1. Add glue to coasters and then add the paper pieces. You should glue one piece of paper to each coaster, except the cover coasters that should be cover both sides!
2. Add the photos to the remaining spaces (4 photos if you are working with 5 coasters!)
3. Embelish your album and cover.
4. Using the Adjustable drill press, or whatever tool you have on hand to do holes, make the holes to all coasters on the same place. I do so at the top left corner.
5. Add a ring and some ribbons if you like.
6. You have a perfect gift for any ocasion.
***This tool is awesome, I used it a lot, is worth the money. You can make a hole to lots of chipboards at the same time!! is just perfect! Plus if you buy $50 in products you can have it as ½ price item if you do so before Nov. 30 and you can get a Level A set too for FREE!!, contact me for details***