Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I was trying to ...




I was freaking tired last night!! I just went to bed with the girls and I fell asleep!! When I realize that I was sleeping!! and I have not done the dishes or anything in the kitchen, I woke up and ran downstairs. I did the dishes and clean the kitchen and then I have to stop by my workshop!! because I need to clear the working table. So I did this card while I was doing it!! Do you understand me? Then when I finished I realize that the table was disorganized again!!! It's a mess!! I do not understand why? because the main reason to come to the workshop was to clear the table!! CAN YOU BELIEVE ME? LOL, I know you can!

I did this card with the scraps from Amelia kit used for the Coaster mini album! I used Angelosity Sketch challenge for this!

I used: Amelia scraps, stamps set and gold embossing powder.

Hope you like it!

Love,
Diana

2 comments:

Angel said...

Like it? I love it. It's gorgeous, Diana! And it sounds like you have more energy than I! Once I'm asleep everything can wait til morning! lol

Anonymous said...

Yup, I love it! Don't you just love that tree?! It's one of my favorites... too bad it's retiring soon.