Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, November 02, 2007

I did a card!! can we celebrate?




I am not feeling well and my dear lil daughter is sick!! so I do not have so much time to work in my projects! but I am happy now that I can share a card with you!! LOL, I was missing my MOJO!! so now that is back, I just want to share this simply card, it was inspired by the Caardvarks Challenge, TO die for!

Hope you like it!!

Products used:
Brown and White Cardstock (TAC)
Stem Chipboard cut from Sizzix!
Simmply Divne set (TAC, designed by Mabelle Ramírez)
Turquoise GEm Versamagic Ink
Ribbon (Michaells).

Love,
Diana

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

Great card, fab colours and such pretty ribbon

lauren bergold said...

ooooh this is super! welcome to caardvarks! congrats on finally joining it--but watch out, these challenges get addictive!!! :)

Patty Tanúz said...

Muy linda amigaaaaaa, felicidades y espero que tu nena esté mejor!