Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

18 days....Wow!!! My late post!!

I am sooo sorry!! I have to came up (second floor of my house) and can not work on my workshop (that is on the first floor). My foot hurts soooo bad, that I can not take it so I have to came up and have some rest, but can not go to my workshop so I just can post the hint!!

Hint for today is FLOURISHES!! you can use stamps or your own designs!! it can be a tag, a card, you name it!!

Yessssss, tomorrow I am going to post a photo of the CANDY!!!

Tip para hoy FLOURISHES!! pueden ser stamps o tus propias creaciones, recuerda que puede ser un tag, una tarjeta, lo que quieras!!

Siiiii, mañana podrán ver el CANDY!!

Love,
Diana

1 comment:

Dianette Seda said...

http://bp0.blogger.com/_XwCzBijBcws/RyspqtTd2wI/AAAAAAAAACk/75zZ79OFUNI/s1600-h/S5031075.JPG

Ok, didn't gave you the link to the post but I gave you the one for the picture. As I understood this one has flourishes.