Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

I am sorry!! 17 and 16 days....



Hello!! Yesssssss, I am soooo sorry, but my foot was hurting me really bad, so I have to go to bed early yesterday!!

I could not work in anything since 4 pm yesterday. I went to the doctor's appointment and arrived at 1:00 pm. I was feeling better and start working in the coaster album tutorial and at 3-4 I started with a hard pain!!! so I went to my room to take some rest and never stand up until today!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! hope you have a great day with family and friends giving thanks to GOD!! for all the great things HE HAVE DONE for US!!

Yesterday hint!! COASTERS!! I was working with the tutorial so what you can do with a Coaster? or some coasters?

EL tip de ayer COASTERS!! Como estaba trabajando con el tutorial, ese será el tip, que puedes hacer con un coaster? o con varios coasters?

Todays hint!! Work with Red, White and GREEN!!! since we can start officially Christmas Season, what a great moment to use this colors!!

EL tip de hoy!! Trabaja con Rojo, Blanco y VERDE!! como ya comenzamos oficialmente la Temporada Navideña que mejor momento para usar estos colores!!

Have fun and share with me!!

Love,
Diana

PS Tomorrow, Coasters mini album tutorial!!! and the Candy PHOTO!!

2 comments:

Dianette Seda said...

Finalmente un reto que no voy a poder realizar: el de coasters! No tengo coasters para trabajar con ellos. :( Bueno, no importa, entre lo que me vino en mi caja sorpresa hay mas de 4 colores de cardstock (yo solo tenía blanco) así que voy a poder hacer algunos de estos mini retos. Estoy loca por ver el candy. jejejeje

Dianette Seda said...

Here is one for the colors challenge. http://scrapbookandmoremania.blogspot.com/2007/12/red-white-and-green-card.html

I have another Christmas one.