Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, November 23, 2007

I was nominated!! and my nominations

I was nominated by JANNY!!

Here the rules:
1)Post the regulation
2)Talk about of 8 curious things that have spent and that we have never published in our Blog.
3)Choose 8 people to be nominated and that they continue with the game...

In SPANISH!
Aquí las reglas:
1)Postear el reglamento
2)Hablar de 8 cosas curiosas que nos hayan pasado y que nunca hayamos publicado en nuestro Blog.
3)Elegir 8 personas para ser nominadas y que sigan con el juego ...

Wow 8 curious things!!

1) I have some car accidents because I got asleep while driving! He tenido varios accidentes de auto porque me quedo dormida aún guiando!!

2) I love sugar!! My DD's called me Candy Girl! and they sing the song Candy Girl to me! Me encanta la azúcar, mis hijas me llaman azuquita y me cantan la canción Candy Girl.

3) I was scared to travel but last summer I went to TAC Seminar in Kansas City alone!! I stayed alone and have FUN!! shhhhhhhhhhhhh!! LOL. Le tenía miedo a viajar en avión, pero el verano pasado fui al Seminario de TAC en Kansas City SOLA!!!, me quedé sola y Disfruté!!! shhhhhhhhh, jeje.

4) I love to shop and some times I even give away the stuff without using them! Me encanta comprar y a veces vendo casi regalo las cosas sin usar.

5) I have more than 30 stamps set without cut them! Some are going to be discontinued by TAC and I have them in a box for SALE!! Tengo más de 30 sets de sellos sin cortar!! algunos ya los van a descontinuar y los tengo para vender en especial!

6) Some times I have stuff that I need and I do not remember that I have them! A veces tengo cosas que necesito y ni recuerdo que las tengo!

7) I bought the Expresion as soon as it was on Pre-Order and I have used it just two times!! Compre la Expression tan pronto la pusieron en Pre-venta!! y apenas la he usado dos veces!

8) I love chipboard, stams and coasters! Me encanta el chipboard, los stamps y ahora los coasters!!


I nominate... A quién nomino???

1. Toni
2. Mabelle
3. Allison
4. Regina
5. Betty
6. Heather
7. Julie
8. Beate

2 comments:

Dianette Seda said...

Realmente interesante, yo me quede sin suficiente gente para nominar. Pero ya luego busco 4 mas. jejeje.

Anonymous said...

I never saw this til now! I'll do this later today. These are fun :)