Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

I just want to share!



Here is my new baby!! I have told you about my accident! Well, I am going to be with this new baby until Dec. 12!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO, I do not know how can I survive! LOL I know that God has a purpose in everything, so I just have to trust HIM again! and be thankful for all the things He have done in my life!

Have a great day!

Love,
Diana

PS I am going to work on my All about gift kit! I am almost done so I can share with you later!

4 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Arr bless you ,hope its not to pain -full ,
take care ,Dawnxxx

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

MY FRIENDS DITO ESPERO QUE TE MEJORES!!

Dianette Seda said...

Hope you get better really soon. I do really hope. Take good care of it so you can be up and almost running by Christmas. Hugs.

Rosalyn López said...

Ayyyyyy amiguita!!! Cuanto lo siento! Pero talvez Diosito pensó que necesitabas bajar revoluciones!

Espero que el dolor haya mermado!
TQM, Rosalyn