Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

13 days and my 100 post!! Can we celebrate?



Yes!!!!!!! is only 13 days to my birthday and this is my 100th post!! Can you beleive it? Well I have another reason to celebrate! and you can celebrate with me!

The hint for today is!!!! ANYTHING GOES!!! yesssssss whatever you do you can participate!! so post it on your blog and leave a comment on this post! with the link to your blog, if you do not have a blog post a comment here and send me your work through e-mail!! and you get one ticket for the BIG CANDY on December 11!! You can get one ticket for every entry so if you send more, you get more!!

El tip de hoy es!!! TODO VALE!!! siiiiiiiiiii lo que sea que hagas puedes participar! Añádelo a tu blog y deja un comentario en este post con el enlace a tu blog! si no tienes blog, deja un comentario en este post indicándome que lo enviarás por e-mail! y puedes ganar un ticket para el BIG CANDY el 11 de diciembre! Mientras más participes más tickets ganas!!

Have fun and share with me!

Love,
Diana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola. Me encantan tus ideas siempre.Natalia

Dianette Seda said...

http://scrapbookandmoremania.blogspot.com/2007/11/victorian-card.html Esta es una tarjeta victoriana que creé anoche