Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March WOW Blogger - Special Guest




First, I need to apologize because I couldn't send to anyone the package for this month WOW blogger! I had a lot of stuff on my plate and I couldn't contact her on time so I just contacted her for April!! I am really sorry for this. BUT, I have a Special Guest Designer for you today!! Let me tell you the story, DH was out and arrive on Saturday, so my oldest daughter, Mariana, wants to do something special for him. She started asking for a lot of stuff! lol. She wants to do a wood frame similar to one I did for the living room, but I didn't have any of those here. I opened my closet looking for something that can WOW her (she is ) and I found that box!! she was WOW! "yes mom, that can work", lol!! she asked for some papers that looks masculine (she said blue, brown and kraft, yes I was like, what? and she told me you can find something here) so I looked and found the Winchester collection she agreed and I gave her one 5 X 7 of each 5 papers, and here what she did ALL by HERSELF!!! (I only help her looking for the words she ASKED! yes she placed the tags and flower and she asked me to look for a bid DAD (that fir that label) the AND (she founded) and the word US, is on that flower because US are Mariana, Rebeca, Gabriela and ME since we are girls that word have to be in something GIRLY! I was WOW! (you have to see her talking, she talks just like me, doing all king of thing with her face and hands) I love it! I am going to do a workshop with this project, lol! Well since I didn't have a WOW blogger for you I thought to picked her to be my WOW guess! can you leave some love for her? she is 9 y/o and LOVE to scrap and stamp with or without mom, lol! She is waiting to be 18 to sign up with TAC! can you tell? I guess that I will be done when that happen, lol!
I am sure she is going to love to read your comments! she don't know that I am doing this! so is a whole surprise!!

What you think? does she have talent or is only mom's eyes!! Well mom and DH because he was WOW with it as well, he told her tha she can submit it to a contest or magazine!! lol, so I guess we are proud of her!! I know we are!

Recipe: Winchester paper collection, Just a note, Punch Label Words(retired), Remembrance (retired) F is for Family (retired), Flower punch and circle punch, Kraft box (the ones for jewelery).

Love,
Diana

8 comments:

Percy said...

WOW Diana, she really has a lot of talent (like mother like daughter) Dale un abrazo bien grande de parte de una admiradora!!! Tremenda diseñadora!!!

Rosita said...

WOW, si es una wow blogger.... que talento....
Gracias por compartir con nosotr@s.....

Anonymous said...

¡Qué bello! Espero pronto poder dejarle comentarios en su blog *hint, hint*

Deb said...

This is a definite WOW, I love it, the inside is so fabulous too! Your daughter certainly has lots of talent, she is taking after her Mom!
Have a great evening, Debx

Scrapy33 said...

Te deje un reglito en mi blog

Barb said...

Mariana did a fabulous job... but then, look who here mom is ;)

Scrap with the soul said...

Amiguita
Le quedo espectacular
ya sabes como dicen, quien lo hereda no lo hurta pues tu erea bien creativa.
Que bueno y que feliz te sentiras de ver tus logros y los de tu esposo en desarrollar tus chicas y sobretodo su creatividad e inteligencia.
Espero prontito tenga su propio blog y podamos dejarle los mensajitos a ella tambien.
Que sigan creando.
Un abrazote.

Sonia said...

Diana
Lindo trabajo (BRAVO!!!) de tu hija Mariana, tiene mucha creatividad y es una niña muy inteligente.
Bonita combinacion de papeles.
Creo que ya puede tener un rinconcito en este espacio de blog, que tu crees?
Me encanta el stamp que uso pues es uno de mis favoritos.
Enviale mis saludos.
Dios la bendiga.

**Sony**