Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

24 days until my BIRTHDAY!!



Yessssss!! Can not beleive that is only 24 days until my birthday!! As I share with you, this days have being amazing for me! Family, good/old friends and YOU! Is such an amazing feeling!! But yesterday night (everything can not be perfect!) I have a lil accident in the stairs (at my house!) and I went to the doctor today and I have something in my foot ligaments!! ARGHHHHHHH it hurts a lot!! but God is awesome and I am here!! so I have to be thankful cause it could be worst.

GOODNEWS!! since I am not going to be able to create a LOT in this days (I hate pills!) so I have a Challenge for you!

Everyday, starting today, I am going to post a theme, color, sketch, element, technique, anything you can use to create a project (it can be a card, a tag, a Scrapbook page, a mini album, anything!!) showing what I have mention and you can enter for a CANDY!! from me!! and I am going to select a WINNER on December 11 (My bday is on Dec. 8, but the 9 is Sunday, on Monday is my DH's birthday so on Tuesday I am going to celebrate here!!)

If you have any question, feel free to contact me!

TODAYS hint!!! is PINK!! cause is my favorite color to create!! it have to have something PINK!! My card is coming tomorrow cause my foot still hurting me and I can not get it attached now!! I did it, take the photo but the computer is slow!!

Have FUN!
Diana

3 comments:

Dianette Seda said...

Hope you get better soon. I know how hard is that pain since I had the same accident a few years ago. I chatted with you today but didn't know. I did heard you telling your daughters something but didn't wanted to ask a thing.

Will try to create something on Saturday and Sunday.

Jan Scholl said...

hurting feets is not fun. stay off the feets.

Rosalyn López said...

Amiguita

Ya trabaje lo mio rosado! Mañana lo bajo a mi blog, ya que no encontre el cable de la cámara. Te adelanto que es algo diferente!!!! Eso si bien Girly!!

Cuidate mucho y descansa!
tqm, Rosalyn