Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Quick and easy!




Hello,

I still having fun, but now with you!! I have received phone calls, comments and e-mails asking me how can I get to do all the stuff that I do!!

First! I do not sleep!! LOL, now seriously, my DH is in USA and I can not sleep without him, LOL, sincerelly I am a night person, remember the McDonald's TV commercial? I can go to sleep at 2 or 3 am and get up at 7 and have a normal day! but if I go to sleep at 10-11 I can not get up early!! can you beleive me?

Usually during the day I do homeschooling with my girls, so when they are working on her papers or tests I have a lil notebook where I write all the things that I have to do when they go to sleep! Sketches, plans, a list with the materials that I am going to use, that way I just work! Since DH is not here, when the girls go to sleep (if I do not fell asleep with them like on Monday) I go to the workshop to get my stuff done! When DH is here I spend time with him before come to work, so I have less time to work but GREAT time with him, LOL Hope that can help you to create more even do ours days only have 24 hours!

Now for the Stamping stuff!! I did this two cards for a Technique team I am, the technique was Matchbook Cards and this were my two samples! Hope you like them! I did them in about 5 minutes each one, only using stuff from the table!!

Love,
Diana

2 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow these cards and the match box book are fantasic ,love them Dawnx

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

waoo amiguita que preciosas estan encendia con la navidad!!