Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, November 23, 2007

15 days and the CANDY picture!!!



Yes, finally I am here with the CANDY picture. THANKS for your patience!! and as a BONUS!! (you know how I love SURPRISES!!) I have an EXTRA that I am going to show on Dec. 8!! So stay tune!!

What is picture here:

8 X 8 paper stack, eyelets, brads, flowers, coasters (round and square), sponge, ink, stamp sets, ribbons, stickers, rubbons, chipboard squares 6 X 6 (great for mini albums), mini board book, square box (for altered art), mini canvas, butons, charms, ribbon charms, cards with envelopes, diecuts, metal tin, tags, slide mounts and alphabet foam stamps.

Today's hint!! MINI!! you can create a mini album, a mini card, mini tag, whatever you do it have to be mini!!!

El tip de hoy es MINI!! puede ser mini album, mini tarjeta, mini tag, lo que sea tiene que ser mini!!

Have fun and share with me!

Love,
Diana

2 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

Hi Diana! Here is a link to my altered mini album that I just completed!!

http://cakvd2.blogspot.com/2007/11/altered-mini-album-my-story.html

Cheryl KVD

Dianette Seda said...

Here is one of the many mini's I created. Just that I decided to use one of those mini's in another of your challenges. lol.

http://scrapbookandmoremania.blogspot.com/2007/12/mini-tarjeta.html