Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, November 05, 2007

Coaster mini album challenge...





Here is my mini album inspired by Nichole's challenge! I did some modifications because I just fall in love when I see that cover!! IS AMAZING!!! and pretty easy to do if you follow Nichole's instructions!

I am going to post the steps by steps instructions later, when I upload the inside pages. In the pictures you can see the cover, partial inside view and top view so you can apreciate what I have done. Hope you like it as much as I do!! Pictures on this album are from last week of 2006 and first week of 2007.

This is one of the projects that you can do with the All about gifts kit!!

Products used:

Amelia collection - TAC
Amelia cardstocks - TAC
F is for family - Level A set, it can be yours for FREE!! - TAC
Coasters and Ribbon

Love,
Diana

4 comments:

Rosalyn López said...

I love it!!! Great job!! I want to try this SOON!!!

Rosalyn

Cheryl Letner said...

WOW, Diana!!! That is an awesome mini album! I can't wait for you to post the instructions!

What an inspiration!

Hugs!
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

I love this! Diana you did an amazing job.

Rosalyn López said...

Ok Diana, I already did the outside of the album. Now please tell me HOW YOU DO THE INSIDE!!!! LOL