Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, November 26, 2007

12 days I am almost one year older!!



OHHHH, thanks to this I feel happy!! and have not thought that I am nearly to be one year older!! LOL!

Thanks for all your comments, e-mails, and calls, I really appreciate them!

Todays HINT is!!! punches!! yessssssss use punches on your works!!

El tip de hoy es PUNCHES!! siii usa punches en tus trabajos y ya estás participando, recuerda poner el link en los comentarios o enviarme un e-mail!

Have fun and share!

Love,
Diana

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Here's my Diana:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/StampinWhenICan/~3/191515505/i-was-influenced-by-environment.html

Plus, I got your mail yesterday and posted your card on my blog...thanks so much!