Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Inspirational Sunday!

I want to start saying thanks to those that e-mail me, call me and text me about my BIL! Thanks from my heart!! that means a lot to me. Today I want you to think about those friends that you don't see that much, but you know that they will be there for you anytime you need them! call them, e-mail them, send them a note a text and just tell them that you care. Sometimes we just need to know that, that someones care, that someone is there for you. That can take you only a few minutes, but for that other person could mean the world.

*************************************************************************************

Quiero empezar agradeciendo a todas las que me llamaron, me enviaron e-mail o texto sobre la pérdida de mi cuñado! Gracias de corazón, eso significa mucho para mi. Hoy solo quiero que piensen en esas amistades que a pesar de que no las ves mucho, sabes que siempre estarán ahí para ti cuando las necesites! llámalas, escríbeles, envíale un texto, una tarjeta, demuéstrale que te importan y que significan mucho para ti. A veces necesitamos saber eso, que le importamos a alguien, que alguien se ocupa de nosotros, que alguien está ahí para ti. Talvez te tome unos minutos u horas de tu tiempo, pero para esa persona significará un mundo!!


Love,
** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

No comments: