Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

January WOW blogger! guest....

Do you remember that I said that I will invite a SPECIAL WOW blogger each month? well IS HERE!! My special guest this month is: Lauren Meader. I just LOVE her work! Please visit her blog here and share some love with here! You can read more about her here!! she is sooooo special and sooo creative!! Here is two cards she did with Love Blooms don't you love them? I DO!! Thanks Lauren for accepted my invitation to be my WOW blogger for January!! I really apreciate it!

Love,
Diana

5 comments:

Percy said...

Diana,

I love Lauren, her work is outstanding!!! I visit her blog almost every day for inspiration!!

Thanks for sharing her work once more!!!

Hugs,

Percy

AmethystCat said...

What a great idea, Diana! Lauren's cards are awesome!

Chelsea said...

Those are very cute cute cards using that set! LOVE it!

Jen Carter said...

Wow! I love both of those cards. They are awesome!!

Dawnmarie said...

Awesome Diana....great way to get TAC's name out there!!