Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

23 days... and a SURPRISE!!

I am going to start for the SURPRISE!! yes the surprise boxes!! As I have mentioned before TAC is offering some GREAT boxes stuffed with great products!! As of today all the boxes that have being received have a GRAND TOTAL of $201-210 in products yesssss you read correct $200+ for only $50 plus shipping and tax!!

Do not wait until November 30 because this are just while supplies last and the Tacbags were out of stock pretty fast!! So be sure to orders yours asap if you do not want to miss this great offer. You can go to this blog to see two differents Surprise Box!! you are going to be amazed!!

The hint for today is BUILD A FLOOWER!! so you can do any project you want and add a flower build and share with me! You can send it through e-mail or just upload it to your blog and link to it in this post!

Here is my card:



I used a punch circle (1½")
Circle stamps from Blooming Builders
Ribbon from Mimi Collection

Is a simple card cause I can not get all my stuff as fast as I should do it, so I am only using the stuff in my table!!

Have fun and post your creations, remember you have until Dec 8 to post your creations but the sooner the better cause if you post each challenge withing 72 hours you are going to have double ticket!!

Love,
Diana

1 comment:

Dianette Seda said...

http://scrapbookandmoremania.blogspot.com/2007/11/country-card.html