Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

2nd week Challenge- Box Template


Since LOVE is in the air! I did this template so you can use it for your Valentine's Day Gifts, you can fill it with chocolates, cookies or whatever treat you likes more!

Here are the datils:

You need an 8 X 8 pattern paper

*Score it at 2" and 6" on both directions, as you see in the template


*Now you have a 4" square in the midle (see template)

*With a scallops scissors trim the outer edges (optional, but it looks great!)

*Cut with a straight scissor on the bold lines (as you see in the template)

*Fold the sides of the box and adhere them in place.

*Embelish and fill as you desire.

Here is my sample:



Have fun and share with me!

Love,
Diana

11 comments:

Tracey said...

Thanks for the template Diana and such clear instructions :)

Kristine said...

Aww..LOVE your cute heart box!! Thanks so much for the directions ;o) I'll go make one!!

Rosalyn López said...

Cute, cute,cute!!!! Me encanta muchas veces!!!

Donelda said...

What a great idea!! THanks for the template!

Dianette Seda said...

I do really like this one. Just think I'll do it with cardstock and try a distressing technique with it. Mmmm... let's see what I come up with.

Unknown said...

TOTALLY SWEET & ADORABLE!

Deb said...

I love this box, thank you for the template, I hope I get some time to make one...I'll be back soon!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a cute box, thanks for the tutorial.

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

love me encanta no entiendo algo te llamo y te pregunto

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

aqui el link de mi cajita
http://scrapandmore.blogspot.com/2008/01/challegue-2-blog-diana.html

Jane said...

Here's my version...

http://janescreativeprocess.blogspot.com/2008/01/boxing.html

I think these'd be cuter and more useful as a 2x2 box (just cut all dimensions in half). I may try that for easter! Thanks for the inspiration.

Jane