Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Want some Fresh Flowers?

Here is a Semi Handmade project I did about a month ago! (I will tell you the story later!) and I have been wanting to share it with you since the very first moment I did it!

For this project I used the Mimi Papers: First I made the Flowers, I cut the bigger flowers by hand (yes, I did, lol, I am not good with scissors!) and the little one using the Flower Punch that we carry. Then I add the button and a wire to attach them inside the basket. I have a bunch of this little basket (for ages!!, I am planning to do more soon I really LOVE them). The butterfly is from the Butterfly Bits set that I LOVE, LOVE forever!! (I stamp the solid one using Toile Pink and the Floral one using Claret) The ribbon is from the Lily Anna collection. I also add grass from the Floral Department!! Don't you love this little project? Is o easy to do, that I can tell you I do Love it! Be sure to check tomorrow's post!! for the Wednesday of Challenge, is about Semi Handmade Projects!! you will want to jump in and participate!

Love,


PS Don't forget about the current promotion for this month: SOTM, Vintage Set, Spring into May, TAC Bags while supplies last!

** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

7 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh what a neat basket of flowers! Fun! I'm eager to see the semi-homemade blog post coming up!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Alley said...

What a fun basket of flowers, I have to try this.

Barb said...

This is just too adorable, Diana! Love the colors, and how funny we both blogged about little baskets... great minds think alike :)

Detailsprmrm said...

espectaculares...

Barb said...

{scream} You won, you won!! Congratulations, Diana :)

Myrna Marcano said...

Me encanto!!!!! Gracias por la buena idea.
Abrazos, Myrna

Sonia said...

Diana te quedo hermoso y te felicito por ser una de las ganadoras de *May Angel Contest*
Que sigas con mucha suerte siempre.

**Sony**
CSI PR