Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Are you Creative and will LOVE...

To be an ANGEL? Starting your own business is a though decission, but is a great decission to make specially in this times. Have you ever considered to:

become your own boss?
work the hours you want?
have fun while work?
have more FRIENDS?
share with others your creativity?
get stamping products at a discount or FREE?

If you have considered any of this things! you should contact me! I can help you start! and I will be there for you during every step in every moment you need me. You can reach me by e-mail or phone! Want to join NOW? Get this 3 sets for FREE if you join TAC during May (hurry there is only 10 days!).

If you thought that you are not that creative, or that you don't have the skills (sale, stamping, blogging, etc.) you need to start your business? Contact me anyway! I will help you with those things too! The good thing about TAC is that you don't have to be pushy to sale, TAC products sale by themselves (trust me on this, you just need to show the catalog to everyone) PLUS! I will share with you what have works for me and TAC minimums are only $100 per quarter so even if you just want to buy your products is a great opportunity (I am sure that down the road you will be surprise how good you can be having your own business!).

I can tell you that since I joined TAC back in 2006 (yeah!! almost 3 years!) I have received a lot of blessings! TAC have change my life and can do the same for you too! Give yourself the opportunity, you will not be dissapointed! Let me know if you have any questions, I will LOVE to have you in my TEAM: Creative Stampers! would you want to join us?

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

No comments: