Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I am so HAPPY but tired!!

Yes, today was my Team Meeting (want to come for the next? ask me about it). We have so much fun!!! and I think the meeting was really productive. Sharing with my colleagues is really exciting! I learn, they learn, we all learn together! I didn't take pictures, but I know some of the girls did, so I will wait to share with you later!! Yes, we did the group picture and that was fun, right?

I organize a swap for the meeting and here is the card I did! I love that Victorian Elements so much!! Well I need to go to bed, when the meeting was over my family was waiting for me to watch Marley and ME! Did I cry? Yes, I did, have you seeing it? If not you should do!! Is a great moovie!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

that is a lovely card! I am sure you guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

Nice card Diana. Can I come to your next meeting? LOL rita w

AmethystCat said...

what a beautiful card, Diana!!! And, it sounds like your group meeting was super fun! love the group pic!

~Jeri~ said...

Love your card Diana!! OMG I bawled during Marley & Me...my DH was laughing at me so hard but it was soooo sad!!!!

BABYBORICUA said...

BONITA TARJETA Y SE VE QUE DISFRUTARON MUCHO EN TU REUNION.... Y SOBRE MARLEY AND ME NO TE PREOCUPES YO LLORE ES QUE ESTA PRECIOSA ESA PELICULA TU SABES QUE SOY PRO-MASCOTAS Y SI SUPIERAS MI PERRA MIA SE ME ESCAPO EL DIA QUE ESTABA VIENDOLA Y NOS DIO UN SENTIMIENTO HORRIBLE PERO GRACIAS A DIOS APARECIO....