Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

CSI Team! (some of US)

Do you remember yesterday's meeting? Here is the picture of the group!! I still happy because there was 8 of my DL here!! I know for sure that 6 can't make it since they are in USA (Florida, North Carolina, New York, Texas, Oklahoma and Winsconsin) but I was really excited to share with them ideas and such! If you will love to be in my team, contact me for more details on how to become a CSI ANGEL! this month TAC is giving 3 FREE sets to new demos, don't wait a bit! This is the best time to start your own business and I will be there for you all the time!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

3 comments:

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

ejeeeeeeeee gracias mil jejejje por tantas ideas al igual que yary

Percy said...

Ojala y a alguna de ellas me pueda apuntar e ir a visitarlas! Parece que la pasaron bien chevere!!! Que rico!

Myrna Marcano said...

¡¡Què bien se ven chicas !!!
Se nota cuanto gozaron ese dìa. Espero no perderme la pròxima reuniòn.
Abrazos, Myrna