Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day for you!

Wishing you a great day today!! Celebrating with your family and hope you can get a little time to scrap as well!! I can tell you I have a great one, DH and my girls did breakfast for me and it was yummoo!!! Then we went to church and to MIL house! and we had a great time there too! Now back home sharing this last minute card with you! I used Catelynne Paper Collection and Trendy Greetings.

I need to call my mom again and I will get some time to get some stuff done! wohooooo! Just a fabulous day!!


Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Diana,
I am so happy to hear that you had a wonderful Mother's Day. I stayed home and enjoyed the day with my family. Now on to your card. I love the colors on this one. The paper is beautiful on its own. Your work is always to admire!!

Cynthia:)