Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, May 22, 2009

I called it a specTACular day!

I may need to call it WEEK! or a month! anyway I still in cloud 9!! haven't you see my twitter page (memorycrafter) or my facebook page? Are you aware of how wonderful day was yesterday day for me? If not I need/want to share with you, if you already know about it! please read it again with me!! lol!!

Many things happened!

First, TAC sent the Angel's Newsletter yesterday! yes, here I go!! lol, I was soooo waiting for this SPECIAL newsletter!

TAC announced (among other GREAT things):

Promotions:
Diana Maldonado - Executive

Contest Winners:
Diana Maldonado - Fresh and Fabulous Flowers (do you remember the basket with flowers I showed on Tuesday (here)? the ones that I told you have a story?) The story is that I submited for a Contest, but I couldn't wait to share them with you!! I thought TAC was to announced winners last Friday! and I pre-scheduled them for Tuesday, lol!! (there is 5 contests every month for Angels only! will you want to get in? you can win FREE stamps, contact me!)

Star Recruiter:
Diana Maldonado

Me, my downline Aymar and my TEAM were in the Top sellers too!!

What a great newsletter, right? lol!!

Since I already shared with you my Contest Entry! I had this Bundle scheduled for today, but I re-do almost the entire post, lol. I sent this project for another contest but didn't win!! I will share with you later the package I did for them! Go check it out the other AWESOME Contest Winners here.

For this project I used: Angelee Paper Collection, Scallop Cardstock, Ordinary Greetings Stamp, Flowers and Buttons from the Embelishment Jars, Coluzzle Oval Template (discontinued) and Reece Ribbon! Go shopping with me to create this awesome project and wait to see the package!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

9 comments:

Chelsea said...

Congrats! That is awesome!!! Great job!

Barb said...

I LOVE these cards, Diana!! They are so cute... perfect little pick-me-up!

And congrats again on the win :)

Barb said...

And congrats on making Executive, top sales... all of it! :)

Myrna Marcano said...

¡ Felicidades!! Te felicito querida amiga Diana, eres genial y muy creativa. Èxito en todo lo que emprendas.
Abrazos, Myrna

Jewels said...

Diana, Congratulations! I'd say all that great news would make your whole month! Way to go! Jewels

Sonia said...

Felicidades Diana!!! Gracias por todo, que sigas cosechando mas triunfos.
Cariños,
Sonia (Sony)
CSI Puerto Rico

AmethystCat said...

Your cards are fantastic!!! And, congrats on all your honors and super congrats on the contest win!!! You deserve it - loved your flowers!!! Have a wonderful week-end!

Bridgett Owens said...

Super cute! I am loving these!

Connie said...

Congrats! You are such a great upline, that you deserve every awards out there!