Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Mother's Day Card

Oh well!! Today was raining again! at least I took the picture of this card so I can share with you here! Is another quick and easy project when you need to do something special in no time! Here I use again the TAC tags that comes with every SWIC paper collection. Do you notice that I mix Lily Anna with Angelee? I was really happy that they look well together! and of course the Trendy Greetings Set that have great sentiments for every ocassion!

My parents came to visit us today! so it was a GREAT and BUSY day!! I don't know if I haven't share this here! but I LOVE to COOK!! so when they come I cook for them some special traditional Puertorrican recipes! Chicharrones de Pollo with Rice and Gandules!

Hope you have a great weekend and a SPECIAL Mother's Day!

Love,
Diana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your banner looks very professional. And you've created a great title/sub-title to go with it too! Great Mother's Day card... rita w

Barb said...

Beautiful Mother's Day card, Diana!! LOVE the paper choices... pink is good :)