Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Sorry I've been MIA & my Wednesday of Challenge

WOW! I have been so busy lately! that I didn't even try to upload my card yesterday!! Tomorrow is my Team Meeting and I've been doing all what I need to get my space in shape! (yes, I have three things to do with my stuff: TRASH/Recycle, TO Give/Donate and TO Sale!) Here I am sharing with you the card I did for the Wednesday of Challenge (Circle Theme). I decided to punch and stamp some circles and then create a card! I used the Super Jumbo, Extra Jumbo and 1" Circle punches and the Deco Designs set (wich is one of my very favorites and is on the retiring list! yes, that means it have a 25% off, so grab yours NOW!) for the sentiment I used one of the faves lately, you guess it, right? Booko Blessings is such a great set!

Here is a close up!

Well I need to run again, my table is calling me!!

Love,




** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

6 comments:

AmethystCat said...

love, love, love all the circles! Great card!!! Have fun with your team meeting!!

Anonymous said...

Like this card. See you tomorrow! TFS!

Bridgett Owens said...

Super cute card! I love it!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Looks great with all those circles!

:) Marcia P

Sonia said...

Love it!
See u tomorrow! :)

**Sony**

Barb said...

I love this! Kraft cardstock with all of the different colors accented on the circles... wonderful!