Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, May 04, 2009

From Card to Crop!


Wohoooo!! I want to share with you that I won twice at the NSD event in Paper Wings! I did ALL the challenges! and I feel sooo good to have completed some Layouts! Paper Wings is a great forum for Angels! If you are an Angel and haven't sign up there, go ahead and do it now!! you are going to enjoy it!

Here is one of the Challenges at PW! I haven't share with you (I don't know why?, lol) Anyway the challenge was to do a From Card to Crop wich is very simple, do a card and then with the same idea do a layout! I love how you can do a page from a card idea and how quick and easy this can be with a little bit of stamping fun! What you think?

If you like it and want to buy this products, here is your chance! Floral Labels (wich is 25% off), Playful Parenthesis, Booko Blessings and Little Whimsy Paper Collection. Don't forget about the 25% discount in the soon to be discontinued stamps and the TAC Bags while suplies last!

Love,
Diana

3 comments:

Rosita said...

muy bonita... me encanta la idea de crear una tarjeta y con el mismo concepto hacer un LO'....

Ahh te invito a pasar por mi blog pues en el te he dejado una sorpresita.....

Gracias por comaprtir......

Chelsea said...

gorgeous! Love the clean and crisp look of your design!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card and page. Congrats on completing all the PW challenges! rita w