Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

I have done a lot today!

Is 1 pm here and I have done a lot! I work with the hostess clubs projects, I shipped most of them today (I still waiting for a box), I designed the MC Club Kit (is looking GREAT!) and I did a little bit of house cleaning! I am going to take a bath now to keep rolling with all the things I want to do today: I need to finish the MC Club kit to be ship on Tuesday, read, organize a Stamping 101 day and something more, lol! Plus play with the girls, cook the dinner and more family stuff!! I called this a productive day, what you think?

Here is the package I did to put the Bundle of Joy Cards on it! Is a clamshell that I embellish a little bit and that is!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

No comments: