Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Little Bit about Memory Crafter Club

I received a couple of questions about the MC Club and I thought is was a good idea to share with you here too!! MC Club or "MCC" is the Memory Crafter Club.

What is the MCC? is a Project Monthly Kit I start doing in January.

What is there included? I send enough products to do at least 3 projects (it could be a mini album, a card, a mini cards set, tags, wall hanging project, and much more!) and a PDF document send to you by e-mail with the instructions and pictures of the projects.

What date the kit is mail? The kit is out the 25th of each month! I really love this club so the people is suscribed to it! ALL the 3 month suscribers renewed for another 3 months, so that said something, right? I am not going to share instructions here since is an EXCLUSIVE club, but I am going to share today what was included on the Second Edtion!

The club is only $24.95/ 3 months and that includes shipping to USA and PR. If you are interested, just sent me an e-mail with your paypal address and I will send you an invoice. I can send to other countries per request (adding the extra postage) if you want to suscribe per 6 months you get a FREE month! Here is a picture of the second kit (February 2009) Hope you like it! and let me know if you have any questions.

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

1 comment:

AmethystCat said...

such a great idea, Diana! I'm glad it's going well for you!