Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday of Challenge

It is Wednesday already? that means that another challenge is here!! Today's challenge is to use CIRCLES! You can do a circle card or layout, a project that have circles! it can be plain circles, scallop circles!, you can stamp circles!! I mean anything goes!! Be sure to link back here! I will be uploading my project in an hour or so! I am having technical difficulties plus is raining! and I am very busy getting ready for the CSI team meeting this Saturday!! if you are a CSI member and you are in Puerto Rico! or if you want to be one CSI be sure to come to the meeting!! Talk to you later! I need to run now.

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

No comments: