Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, July 27, 2009

I have to share a SECRET!

I still laughing about this!! Please don't tell anyone. Well, my little secret is that when I was creating the projects I wanted to submit to TAC for the Design Call, I did lots of projects! and I was ready to send them when I noticed that I haven't done anything with one of my most FAVORITE SET!! Spanish Sentiments!! Can you beleive it? I felt sooo misserable, lol! I asked so much for that stamp set (I really think I was such a pain asking for a set in Spanish ;0) and I haven't done a card for the call. So I ran to do some cards but NONE of them was what I will expect because I was so out of ideas already!! Here is one of the cards I submited, the other one is on the Catalog so if you have it you can see it, lol, but if you don't have one yet, contact me to get one copy! and I can sign it for you if you want, lol! Anyway, I wasn't satisfied with my cards but at least the set is on the Catalog and that is really something for me, I wish TAC can bring more sets in Spanish soon, what do you think?

If you haven't order that set, you can do it now! I know that you have some friends or family that speak in Spanish, it will be awesome if you send a card in tehir language, right? I know is true because when I get a message, a card or anything in my language (coming from someone that doesn't speak my language, it means the world to me! yes, the other day I received a message from someone really special for me and she wrote: you are Número Uno! and I was almost crying, lol). So get your set here!


Todavía me río de esto, por favor no se lo digan a nadie. Bueno, mi pequeño secreto es que cuando estaba creando los proyectos que quería enviar a TAC para el "Design Call" y ya estaba lista para enviarlos, me di cuenta de que no había hecho ni uno solo con uno de mis sets FAVORITOS!! el Spanish Sentiments, pueden creerlo? Me sentí tan miserable, jeje! Tanto que pedí ese sello (en realidad creo que fui suficientemente molestoda pidiendo un set en Español ;0) y ni siquiera había hecho una tarjeta para el DC. Así que rapidísimo hice algunas tarjetas usando el set, pero NINGUNA eran lo que esperaba por que estaba ya sin ideas!! Esta es una de las tarjetas que hice, la otra está en el Catálogo así que si tienes uno la puedes ver, jeje! pero si no tienes uno todavía, contáctame para hacerte llegar una copia y lo puedo autografiar si quieres, jeje!! De todos modos, no quedé muy satisfecha con las tarjetas que envié, pero el set está en el Catálogo y eso significa muchísimo para mi, desearía que TAC hiciera pronto más sellos en Españo, que crees?

Si todavía no tienes tu sello en español, puedes comprarlo aquí. Es super maravilloso poder enviar tarjetas en nuestro idioma, no hay muchos por ahí, así que compra el tuyo ya para que la próxima vez que envies tarjetas lo hagas en tu idioma!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

6 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

It's still a very cute card!

Chris said...

How funny! This came out great though... :)

Tere Azua said...

yo siempre ando en busca de estampas en espanol, siento bonito cuando veo una, de hecho he mandado tarjetas a mis amigas que solo hablan ingles con mensajes en espanol, y les encantan.
que bonita tarjeta por cieto :)

AmethystCat said...

you're a hoot, Diana! Love the card!

Anonymous said...

Funny story! Love the card! rita w

Sonia said...

Hi Diana
Beautiful card, love it.

**Sony**