Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, July 03, 2009

Still trying to get back to normal!

WOW! I thought this wasn't going to change my life that much!! I still trying to organize myself back again, lol!! As soon as I arrived here on Sunday my allergies attacked me so I am not feeling that well, PLUS man here is soooo HOT!! I remember the girls saying about the Kansas weather but that was cool!! Here is soooo HOT and the humidity kills us ohhhhhhhhhhh when is the next TAC event? lol!!

Here is a picture of some of my trades together, just to give you a graphic idea on the way I used the Friendship Strip Stamp. That set is soooo cool! that I guess you should have it, lol!

WOW! nunca pensé que me tomaría tanto volver a la normalidad, jeje!! Todavía estoy tratando de organizarme!! Tan pronto llegué a Puerto Rico mis alergias me atacaron y no me siento tan bien!! Además está tan CALIENTE aquí!! Recuerdo las chicas hablando del clima de Kansas que se estaban derritiendo, pero estaba normal para mi, jeje!! Aquí esta CALIENTE y la humedad y las alergias nos matan!! ohhhhhhhhh ¿Cuándo es el próximo evento de TAC? jeje

Aqué una foto de algunas de mis tarjetas juntas, solo para que veas como use el set Friendship Strip. Este set está super cool, que se lo debes tener, super versatil!!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

6 comments:

Annette said...

Hey dear. It was amazing to see you at seminar. You are a real blessing to all that know you and I am so excited for you!!! Life will get back on track soon hun:)

Anonymous said...

Nice card Diana! rita w

Maria said...

These swap cards are wonderful, I am so happy that I received one at seminar. It was also wonderful to meet you. Thanks for sharing all your ideas and what works for you.

Hugs, Maria

poki said...

Thanks for making your blog BI-LINGUAL. Many of us just can't FOLLOW you in Spanish! We will be so glad when you join us in Texas!

Trudy Osborn said...

Oh MY Diana, these are wonderful!!! I LOVE them. I am searching for ways to use the Friendship Strips set (deciding whether or not to get it) and these are great

Lisadwb said...

Super cute cards. You have given me a new idea on how to use this stamp set. Thanks!!