Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

You have until Monday!

TAC™ Promos
The 25% off sale TAC is having on all kind of products/accesories that aren't on our current catalog ends on July 27! Hurry and get what you need (I hope you don't have my same problem, last week I went to order some stuff and they were GONE!! I was so mad at myself!!, lol), be sure to go to my site and click the differents categories there:

Albums (chipboard albums, 6 X 6, 5 x 7, 8 X 8, 8.5 X 5.5, 12 X 12, 6 x 9, sheet protectors in all sizes and more!)

Embellishments (flowers, buttons, anchorettes, staples, brads and more)

Miscellaneous (glue, perfect pearls, chipboard pieces, tins, glue dots, chipboard box and more)

Paper (paper and DCWV cardstocks in single packs!! I LOVE THEM!!)

Punches (tabs, tags, rectangles and more)

Storage (storage board for stamps, navigator, purse and more)

Tools (coluzzle templates, copper tape, mini perforator tool, paper piercer and more)

Colorants (Leafing pens, markers, gelly rolls, prismacolor pencils, chalk pencils, watercolor palettes and more)

La venta del 25% de descuento es hasta el 27 de julio, así que apresúrate y compra lo que necesites pues TODOS los accesorios en las categorías que hago referencia arriba tienen un 25% de descuento ya marcado en el website!! No lo dejes para después, la semana pasada cuando fui a ordenar algunas cositas que necesitaba ya se habían acabado, buaaaaaa!! Contáctame si necesitas más información, pero recuerda oferta termina el Lunes 27 de Julio!!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

No comments: