Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Another Catalog Submission!!

A short post to share a card I sent to TAC for Catalog Designer Call, my goal was to submit at least one creation with every collection, NO, I didn't do it, lol!! but I tried! This one was using my girls favorite collection: Uptown Girl! I love it too!! Well, just that shoort, lol! I am tired and can't be seating here that much!! Have a great weekend!!

PS Don't forget to check the new promotions that TAC have for NEW Angels and soon DOUBLE benefits for hostesses!! wohoooo!!! Want to book a party, catalog party or just get the DOUBLE benefits, Contact me!

Un post cortito para compartir otra de las tarjetas que envié para TAC cuando hicieron el Designer Call. Mi meta era enviar al menos una creación con cada colección, NO, no lo hice, pero lo traté! Esta fue usando la colección favorita de mis hijas: Uptown Girl! A mi también me encanta! Bueno como les dije cortito, pues estoy super cansada!! Buen Fin de Semana!!

No olvides verificar las promociones de TAC para Nuevas ANgels! y pronto los DOBLES beneficios para hostess! ¿Quieres ser hostess? Contáctame!


Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

1 comment:

Is@BeL said...

HOLA DIANA MIL GRACIAS X TU VISITA A MI BLOG ....

TU BLOG ESTA MUY PADRE TIENES MUCHAS COSAS MUY LINDAS TE FELICITO GRACIAS D ENUEVO X LA VISITA CUIDATE TU AMIGA ISABEL...