Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Blog Candy and Craft Fair in Puerto Rico

Yes, finally the Blog Candy picture!! wohoooooooo!! Be sure to check it out and that is only part of the Blog Candy I will be sharing with a lucky winner in August 8 (my blogaverssary). Remember there is different ways to get a chance for the Blog Candy, be sure to check this post! Also you will get the card I did for that Challenge!! and you can check my online store here and let me know some of your favorites stamp (if I have them!!) I will stamp some images for you!! isn't that wonderful? so if you get a chance hurry and go to my store to see what stuff you may ask for if you are the winner!!

Content:

12 card bases
Flowers
Scallop diecuts
Ribbon
Buttons
Cute as a bug stamp set!


I want to let you know also that this August 2 is going to be the first "Feria de Manualidades" in the Puerto Rico Convention Center in San Juan!! I am sooo excited about it and TAC is going to be represented there!! so if you are here in Puerto Rico I invite you to visit TAC booth. We are going to have make and takes and stuff for sale and of course you can get your wings and start your own business!! That is going to be so much fun!! If you need more information, contact me. I am pretty busy getting everything ready!! I will love to say hi to you!!

************************************************************************************

Si, finalmente la foto del Blog Candy, wohoooooooo!! Eso es solamente parte del Blog Candy que estaré compartiendo con una afortunada ganadoro en Agosto 8 (mi bloganiversario). Recuerda hay diferentes formas de participar para ganar este Blog Candy, busca este post para más información y para comentar!! Además, recibirás la tarjeta que hice para este Reto! y además, puedes ir a mi tienda aquí y dejarme saber cuales son algunos de tus stamp favoritos (y si los tengo) te estamparé algunas imagenes para que puedas jugar!! no es maravilloso? así que te recomiendo pasar por la tienda pronto para que vayas viendo que puedes pedir si eres la ganadora, jeje!!

Contenido:

12 tarjetas
Flores
Scallops diecuts
Cinta
Botones
Stamp Cute as a bug


Además quería dejarles saber que en Agosto 2 se va a llevar a cabo la primera "Feria de Manualidades" de Puerto Rico (en el Centro de Convenciones en San Juan). Les cuento que estoy super emocionada (a parte de que es la primera Feria) TAC estaré representado allí!! así que si estás en Puerto Rico te invito a visitar la mesa de TAC. Estaremos ofreciendo "make and takes" y algunas cosas para la venta y por supuesto presentando la oportunidad de negocio!! Será super divertido!! Si necesitas más información, contáctame. Les aseguro que estoy super ocupada preparando todo!! Me encantaría poder saludarte!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

1 comment:

Ellie Jacobson said...

Diana..I hope your craft fair goes well!

Ellie