Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, July 13, 2009

I really miss you!


Well, so long you haven't read from me, right? Since Thursday!! Oh well, life happened and I have been pretty busy with life, but here I am with another card I sent to TAC back in 2008 for Catalog consideration, this one wasn't choose either! but it was showcase on the Boards at Seminar!! I used Cha Cha paper with one of my very favorites Sentiment sets for cards: Ordinary Greetings!

Wishing you a great WEEK!! and I will back with some creations I did with NEW sets!! yeahhhh!! I take a couple of minutes each day to make something crafty beside cutting LOTS and LOTS of rubber!! (the sets I won! and the one I got with my Contest Winning, I still have more to choose!)
Go to my store to get everything you need to have fun during the summer. This is a great way to stay together at home doing something crafty!

Oh amigutias! hace tiempo que no leías nada de mi, verdad? Desde el Jueves!! oh bien, la vida es así y he estado bien ocupadita con ella, pero aquí les presento otra de las tarjetas que envié a TAC en el 2008 para ser considerada para el Catálogo, NO fue escogida, pero si estuvo en los pasillos del Seminario adornando el Hotel, jeje! Usé el papel Cha Cha y uno de mis sets de sentimientos favorito para tarjetas: Ordinary Greetings!

Deseándote una especTACular semana!! y estaré por ahí con algunas creaciones hechas con NUEVOS sets!! siiiiiiii!! De vez en cuando saco unos minutos para hacer algo creativo además de cortar mucha, mucha goma!! (de los que me gané y los que pedí con el certificado por el concurso que gané, todavía me quedan más por escoger!)
Pasa por mi tienda y compra las cosas que necesites para divertirte en el verano, tranquila en casa con la familia!! tremenda oportunidad para estar juntos y pasandola bien.

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

1 comment:

Barb said...

Lovely card, Diana!! Love the bold colors with the kraft cardstock :)