Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wednesday of Challenge with Sparkle!

I couldn't ressist to play with this set! Is my very FAVORITE from this catalog!! and it was designed by my dear friend Mabelle Ramirez, she is soooo talented! I used my copics markers (I just have two pink ones, so that's why she is totally pink, lol) for the rest of the coloring I used my Impress markers and everything turned out pretty good!! Don't you love the sparkles? I do and I love too that there is a sentiment on that set that said: You sparkle!! and I love the lettering as well, oh I completely love this new set!!

So my challenge for you today is (since I am not sure if you have this set, but if you want it go here to order it, is a must have, lol) to use scallops!! I love this Scallops cardstock, they are a great addition to any paper craft project! and you can get 36 sheets for only $10.95. For this card I used only a quarter piece so you can get LOTS of cards like this one with just one pad! (144 to be exact). Don't you love the way you can save with TAC? I can tell you I do! Do you know if you buy everything you need to create this card you can do lots of them for less than 50 cents per card? Let me know if you want the list of stuff you need (you can create more than 125 and you still have the stamp set to do more!) or if you have some of the products it can cost you less than 30 cents! Great deal for Birthday Cards, right?

When you finish your project using Scallops, please share here with me! Can't wait to see what you do!


No pude resistir jugar con este set! Es mi favorito, FAVORITO de este catálogo! y además fue diseñado por mi querida amiga Mabelle Ramirez, ell es tannnnnnn talentos! Además, usé mis marcadores copics (por ahora solo tengo dos rosa, por eso es que ella es totalmente rosita, jeje) para colorear el resto de la imagen usé mis Impress markers y todo terminó chulísimo!! No te encantan los sparkles? A mi siii y este set tiene un sentimiento que dice: You sparkle!! y me encanta el tipo de letra también, no les digo, me ENCANTA este set!!

Así que mi reto para tí en el día de HOY! (como no estoy segura de que tienes este set, pero se que lo quieres, asi que pasa por aquí para ordenarlo, definitivamente tienes que tenerlo, jeje) USAR scallops!! Me encanta el Scallops cardstock, es una tremenda adquisición para cualquier proyecto de papel! y puedes tener 36 hojas por solo $10.95. Para esta tarjeta solo usé una cuarta parte del cardstock asi que puedes hacer MUCHISIMAS!! tarjetas con este pad! (144 para ser exacta). No te encanta lo mucho que puedes ahorrar con TAC? De mi te diré que sí!!! Sabías que si compras todo lo que necesitas para recrear esta tarjeta puedes hacer crear mas de 125 lo que te costaría menos de 50 centavos por tarjeta? y además te quedarías con el set para crear mucho mas!! Dejame saber si te interesa la lista y el desglose. Si tienes algunos de los materiales básicos te puede costar menos de 30 centavos, tremenda oferta para tarjetas de cumpleaños, verdad?

Cuando tengas listo tu proyecto usando scallops, comartelo aquí conmigo! No puedo esperar a ver lo que hagas!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

7 comments:

Patti J. said...

She is just precious! Great job on this card Diana, and I love your scallops! I think I'm going to have to let Shirley sign me up to be an angel just so I can meet you next year at seminar! If I have time, I'll work on a scallop card...

Barb said...

Adorable card, Diana! That is a cute image, and I LOVE the scallop paper!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Diana! What a great use of the scallop papers! rita w

Sparkplug17 said...

This is such a darling card. Does that sentiment come with the set? I must have it, lol.

AmethystCat said...

love, love, love this card and great way to use the scalloped paper!

Chris said...

What a beautiful card! Love the scalloped section and how you cut her out...perfect!!

Anonymous said...

Me encantó tu tarjeta!