Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, July 06, 2009

Christmas in July and Discounted Products!

I love to start thinking about Christmas in July, even when in Puerto Rico we celebrate "Navidades en Septiembre" (Christmas in September) so this way I celebrate Christmas in July, in September and in December!!! Wohooooo!! This is sooo much fun!! Here is a card I did for the Design Call last year! I can see why this one doesn't made it! both stamps are already discontinued!! so sad!! I really love how this one turned out, lol!!

Wishing you a great week!! ohhhhh, I almost forgot! If you are looking for the products that didn't make it to the NEW Catalog, this is your time to get them, go to my site and look for the Discontinued Products link and look at the different categories down there (punches, paper, tools, colorant, etc.) They are all marked down with 25% off!! go and get them until last!

Me encanta comenzar a pensar en "Christmas in July", aún cuando aquí en Puerto Rico nosotros celebramos "Navidades en Septiembre" jeje, así que de esta manera celebro las Navidades en Julio, en Septiembre y en Diciembre!!! Wohooooo!! Es mucha diversión!! Aquí otra tarjeta que envié al Design Call de TAC el año pasado! Puedo entender como esta no salió en el catálogo pues los dos sets que usé fueron descontinuados para el NUEVO catálog, jeje!! Triste, pues en realidad me gustó la tarjeta, jeje!!

Te deseo una feliz semana!! ohhhhh, casi se me olvida! Si estás buscando los productos que NO están en el catálogo NUEVO, este es tu momento de obtenerlos, ve a mi tienda online y busca el enlace de "Discontinued Products" y allí encontrarás varias categorias (punches, herramientas, papeles, colorantes, adornos, entre otros) y lo MEJOR tienen un 25% de descuento, pero apresurate pues es solo mientras duren!!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

1 comment:

Barb said...

This is such a pretty Christmas card! It has a very vintage feel to it... LOVE IT :)