Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday of Challenge!

Yep, another Challenge TODAY! Well since I am challenging myself to use BRIGHT colors and my SCRAPS! I challenge you to do the same!! Use your BRIGT color SCRAPS! to create something (it can be a card, a tag, a layout, a project, anything you are up to!) Then come back here and share with us!!

Here is a card I did with my Miss Moxie scraps from the MC Kit Club from last month! I may add some scores with my Scor-Bug because I am dying to use it, lol!!

Si, otro RETO HOY!! Como yo he estado retándome a mi misma a usar colores BRILLANTES y SCRAPS! Mi reto para tí es el mismo!! Usa tus SCRAPS en colores BRILLANTES para crear algo (ya sea una tarjeta, un tag, un layout, un proyecto, lo que sea que quieras hacer) Luego ven aquí y compártelo con nosotras!

Esta es una tarjeta que hice con los scraps de Miss Moxie del MC Kit Club del mes pasado! Talvez le añada algunos "scores" con my Scor-Bug pues me muero por usarlo, jeje!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

3 comments:

Ginger Serafin said...

Cute & easy...love it!

Patti J. said...

Hi Diana! Great CAS card! Love bright and happy colors, and these are definitely bright and happy! Thanks for sharing!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Great idea for scraps, love it.

:) Marcia P
SBS4

ps: i have a new blog, www.marciapringle.blogspot.com