Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Check this New Set Creation!

Hey!! I know I should be cleanning and organizing!! BUT I had to do a card with a NEW Set!! I plan to use other but this one was screaming "USE ME, USE ME" so here it goes!!

Is the BE Square set!! Don't you love it? Is pretty cool right? I paired it with Cha Cha paper and of course my favorite cardstock: Kraft!! I need to keep working so bye, bye for now, check out tomorrow my Wednesday of Challenge it will be a TEMPLATE to use!!

Si, se que debería estar limpiando y organizando! PERO tenía que hacer una tarjeta con un set NUEVO!! Pensé usar otro, pero este me estaba gritando "USAME A MI, USAME A MI" asi que aquí va!!

Es el set BE Square!! No te encanta? Esta super chulo, verdad? Lo combiné con Cha Cha y por supuesto mi cardstock favorito: Kraft!! Necesito seguir trabajando, así que adiosito por ahora! Ven mañana para el Miércoles de Challenge será un TEMPLATE para crear!!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

3 comments:

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

So cute Diana!

Unknown said...

Isn't this just the cutest little owl set!! I like it better than Artsy Owls! Great card! Hugs, cutie!

Barb said...

This is adorable, Diana! Love the owls with the Cha Cha paper :)