Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Wednesday of Challenge and Card Front Trade!

What a nice surprise to see my Card Front trade at Mischelle's blog!! I have problems with uploading picture to my computer so it was great to have this GORGEOUS picture to share with you! and my idea for Today's challenge was to create a background paper!! so now is complete!! YES!! Today's challenge is to create your background paper!! I love to do that!! is just soooo cool to do it! I used the Friendship Strips stamp to create different papers!! This is one of them! I love how it turns out! I also used the Wishing you Happiness set (NEW) and the Enjoy Nature Level A set wich is also NEW). If you do something with my challenge, please share with me your creations!

Que sorpresa tan maravillosa encontrar mi tarjeta de intercambio en el blog de Mischelle!! Saben que estoy teniendo problemas con subir las fotos a mi computadora así que fue genial encontrar esta foto tan bella para compartir con ustedes! Además, mi idea para el Challenge de Hoy era crear un papel con sellos, ahora está completa!! WOHOOOOOO!! el challenge de hoy es crear tu propio papel con sellos. A mi me encanta hacerlo, es super cool!!! Para este usé el sello Friendship Strips y cree diferentes papeles, en este use solo una de las imagenes pero hice varios diseños con otras imagenes del sello (luegos las comparto) A mi me encantó el resultado. También usé Wishing you Happiness y Enjoy Nature (Level A set) ambos NUEVOS en el catálogo 2009-2010. Si haces algún proyecto con el challenge de hoy, por favor comparte tus creaciones!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

No comments: