Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just the card!

I couldn't upload my Blog Candy picture! (all of them were blurry) so here is the card I did!! One of my favorites color combo is kraft, black, white, red and turquoise, I LOVE ribbons, dots, flowers and scallops!! and I used the Spanish Sentiment set so here is a LOT of my faorites that I just want to share with you LOTS of faves here. I have been all day with a migraine so I wasn't able to take more pictures of the candy and wasn't able to play that much, but tomorrow I will be around (I hope so). YES!! tomorrow start the DOUBLE promo and the Paperwork Only Starter Kit (if you have lots of TAC stamps and will love to share your passion about them, this promo is for you!) so be sure to check those promotions and shoot me an e-mail if you need anything! I will love to help you out with your product needs and if you want to get your wings and join my team you are more than welcome, let me know!

No pude subir la foto del Blog Candy, estaban todas borrosas, así que aquí la tarjeta que hice!! Una de mis combinaciones favoritas es kraft, negro, blanco, rojo y turquesa, me encantan las cintas, flores, puntos y scallops!! y usé el set Spanish Sentiments. Así que aquí hay MUCHO de mis favoritos. Tengo una migraña increible, así que no tomé más fotos hoy y no pude jugar mucho tampoco, pero mañana estaré por aquí (eso espero). SIII!! mañana empieza la oferta de los DOBLES beneficios y la promoción para nuevas angels (solo los papeles y algunos extras!! si tienes muchos stamps y te gustaría ganar un dinero extra esta oportunidad es para tí) así que verificalas las dos y me envias un e-mail si necesitas cualquier cosa! Me encantaría poder ayudarte con los productos que necesitas y si quieres ponerte un par de alas y unirte a mi equipo serás más que bienvenida, solo déjame saber!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

2 comments:

Jen Carter said...

I love that card. It would make a great sketch too!!

Barb said...

Beautiful, Diana! I love all of the layers and the color combo is very striking!