Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Today is for ME!!



Yessssss, today is my birthday!! I have FUN! Since I am still with the cast on my foot my DH brings me my favorite food from my favorite Restaurant!! It was really YUMMYYY, plus the CAKE!! It was really nice family time, since my stepdaughter was here too! What a great time!!

Thanks for your calls, e-mails and comments!! I really apreciate them! I can not wait to see who is going to receive the CANDY!!! Post your creations in your blog or e-mail them to me and add a comment on the challenge post you participate! so you can get your tickets!

Today's hint!! I was thinking it would be really FUN if you all live close to me! and can come to my house and stamp together!! so my hint is, if you could have the chance to come and visit me today, what kind of card you will create for me? YES, FOR ME!! that is today hint!!! (You just have to post your card on your blog or send your scan or photo to my e-mail, you do not have to send me the card to get the chance!!)

EL tip de hoy!! Estaba pensando que hubiese sido realmente DIVERTIDO si ustedes vivieran cerca de mi y pudieran venir a estampar juntas en mi casa!! asi que mi tip es, si tuvieras la oportunidad de venir a visitarme hoy, que tarjeta crearías para mi? SIIII, PARA MI!! ese es el tip de hoy!! (Solo tienes que colocar tu tarjeta en tu blog o enviarme una foto por e-mail, no tienes que enviarme la tarjeta para participar!)

Have FUN and share with me,

LOVE,
Diana

10 comments:

Deb said...

Hi, great to see you are in our group! Happy Birthday, hope you have a great day!
You have a fabulous blog, look forward to visiting regularly

KellyS said...

Happy birthday!!!! What a nice hubby to bring you your favorite food! I love your cards, can't wait to see more!

Tracey said...

Hi Diana
Happy Birthday!!
Im also a SBS4 sister, look forward to seeing more gorgeous creations

Donelda said...

Happy Birthday!! I am so excitied to be a SBS4 sister!! I can't wait to see everything in your blog!!

Hope you had a great day!

AmethystCat said...

Feliz Cumpleaños, Diana!! de un otra angel de TAC, Seleise

Jocy said...

Hi Diana
I wish you all the best for your birthday and hope, that you have really enjoyed your day!

Anonymous said...

Diana,

Feliz Cumpleaños, y que cumplas muchos mas! Preciosas tarjetas!

Percy

Rosalyn López said...

Amigaaaaaaaa, no me lo voy a perdonar! No te felicite el día de tu cumple!!!!! Y hablamos por telefonooooo!!!! AGRRR!!! Yo y mis despistes!!!! tengo un coraje conmigo!!! $-{ no me lo perdono! Estas vacaciones de mi dh me estan volviendo LOCA!!!


Feliz cumple amiguita!!! Y que este año sea uno lleno de cosas lindas y buenas para ti y los tuyos!!!!
Un abrazo bien grande!
TQM, Rosalyn

Rita Holmes said...

Happy Belated Birthday Diana. I love the pictures of your beautiful family too. Your cards are awesome.

Dianette Seda said...

Well I sent you a bday e-mail, thank goodness I remembered (I bet it is because of the challenges I was trying to catch up with. lol). Well, from all the cards I'd created I think this would be the one for you:
http://bp2.blogger.com/_XwCzBijBcws/R0saIdgEXlI/AAAAAAAAAFA/r7ufps96BJo/s1600-h/11-26-07_0602.jpg

The why is quite simple: the message.

"In a sky full of stars it's amazing to find that each is one-of-a-kind" and you have demonstrated in the very short time I know you, that you're quite special (over all: MOM) I admire you for how you are and your beautiful family.