Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Saturday, December 22, 2007

New Catalog 2008 and New Products

Here is the new Catty Cover!! I love this LO! and the boy in the picture is my upline's son!! BRENDEN!!

I can not wait to get my copy, but I want to share with you some of the new products!

Scallop punches (circle and squares)
Bind it all
Scor Pal
Scallop Coasters
New paper collections!!
Spring Dream - Current catty Level C set
Scripty Bet - Current catty Level D set

I am sooo excited, I just want to share!!

If you want to order a copy of the new catalog, just e-mail me! memorycrafter at yahoo.com

Love,
Diana

2 comments:

Jane said...

How much is the catalog? I might be interested in having one to look at! Love the sneak peaks below!

Jane
SBS4

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

ya quiero el mio!!