Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sneak Peak Catalog 2008



Here two of the sets that are going to be feauturing in the 2008 Catalog, that is going to be released on December 21st for Demonstrators and you can start ordering on January 2, 2008.

If you want to see the new Matchbook kits go here. They are AWESOME!! check them out!

There are two more sets!! that I order to have it on hand so I can start working on new projects ASAP!! This are the others:






Wich one is your favorite?

Love,
Diana

8 comments:

Unknown said...

AHHHHH LOVE THE SWIRLY STAMPS..YUMMY!

Tracey said...

they are all so gorgeous! I Like the summer elelgance ones and also the swirls aswell

Kristine said...

Those look awesome!! I LOVE the flourishes in the top one. Swirlies are sooo IN right now :)

Patty Tanúz said...

me gustan muchísimo los primerosssssssss, los doodles!!! wowowow, están divinos!

Rosella said...

Oh my goodness! These are awesome. Can't pick a favorite. I absolutely love flourishes!

Deb said...

wow, these are beautiful!
Merry Christmas!

Dianette Seda said...

I like two: Life is short and Fancy Curls. I'm anxious for my catalog to arrive!

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

waoo me facino el primero!!!