Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Candy WINNER!!



YESSSS!! I wait to see if anyone have something else to send or any doubt of the earned tickets, sooooo I got a WINNER!! Well my daughter get it!!

And the WINNER IS..............

JANY!! Yes, you are the winner!! And here is the extra SURPRISE!! you get a red album from Karen Foster (6 X 6), a paper bag album (8 X 8), a chipboard mini album from Creative Imaginations, a butterflies brass stencil from Plaid, 12 mini paper bags, 4 stickers sheets and some yummies 12 X 12 papers from Daisy D's

I have a SPECIAL gift for someone that submit the most participations!! YES!!! ROSALYN!! you get something too!! The Paper Crafts Dec/Jan edition, a chipboard mini album and some lil stamps from TAC!! (I am going to add the photo soon!)

and if you participate on this and want a goodie from me, just sent me your address so I can sent you something!!!

Merry Christmas to all of you!!

Love,
Diana

4 comments:

Rosalyn López said...

This is a surprise!!! A very good one! Thanks Diana for all those awesome challenges I love all of them!! You always keep me working!! ;-) And congrats to Jany!! Girl you do a beautiful job in all the challenges! Now you have more candies to play!!!
;-)

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH JANY & ROSALYN!

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

waoo rosalyn y jany se botaron fueron las mas tickets que tuvieron muy bien!! yani que lo disfrutessssssssssss

Dianette Seda said...

Wow! Thanks! After a very hard day at work yesterday this are GREAT NEWS!!!! Thanks SO VERY MUCH to you and your daughter!!!! I need to admit I have never won a contest or anything and this is my VERY first time. I still can't believe it!

¡Gracias Yesenia por la felicitación!