Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

A quick gift! and the template



This is a super quick gift (a post it note holder) I did for a friend a few days ago! I almost forget to send something handmade!! so I run to do this with her favorite color! Hope she likes everything in the package!

Here is the template I create for this, hope you can use this template and have fun with it!

















I use the crop-a-dile to do the holes! and is very easy and quick!

A little bit about me! I just have to tell you that I am in my physical therapies and working a lot to get better soon! Thanks God, that I am doing much better with the exercises! but still afraid or something, do not ask me what! I hope to continue as I am doing now and be available to start with my workshops soon!

I hope to take pictures of the last things I have done in the last days! I was pretty bussy with therapies and Continued education (I am a Professional Counselor, but I am not working on that right now).

I know that I owe you a tutorial for the 8000 hits!! and I noticed that I have 9000 now!! YIKES! but I promised I am going to do it better when I start walking by myself is kind of hard to move with only one foot!

Have fun!

Love,
Diana

4 comments:

Dianette Seda said...

Thanks for sharing the template! It's really cool to have it. I'll try it later.

Unknown said...

LOVE YOUR NEW CREATION,THE PURPLE IS GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

This has to be the nicest way of giving post-its that I've seen. Thanks for sharing and thks for the template. Rita - A Blogging Sister and Fellow TAC Angel.

Anonymous said...

I've been looking for something like this for quite some time! THANKS!