Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

A quick gift! and the template



This is a super quick gift (a post it note holder) I did for a friend a few days ago! I almost forget to send something handmade!! so I run to do this with her favorite color! Hope she likes everything in the package!

Here is the template I create for this, hope you can use this template and have fun with it!

















I use the crop-a-dile to do the holes! and is very easy and quick!

A little bit about me! I just have to tell you that I am in my physical therapies and working a lot to get better soon! Thanks God, that I am doing much better with the exercises! but still afraid or something, do not ask me what! I hope to continue as I am doing now and be available to start with my workshops soon!

I hope to take pictures of the last things I have done in the last days! I was pretty bussy with therapies and Continued education (I am a Professional Counselor, but I am not working on that right now).

I know that I owe you a tutorial for the 8000 hits!! and I noticed that I have 9000 now!! YIKES! but I promised I am going to do it better when I start walking by myself is kind of hard to move with only one foot!

Have fun!

Love,
Diana

4 comments:

"Jany" said...

Thanks for sharing the template! It's really cool to have it. I'll try it later.

~KRISTY~ said...

LOVE YOUR NEW CREATION,THE PURPLE IS GORGEOUS!

Rita, an Inky Friend said...

This has to be the nicest way of giving post-its that I've seen. Thanks for sharing and thks for the template. Rita - A Blogging Sister and Fellow TAC Angel.

Stacey from Two Writing Teachers said...

I've been looking for something like this for quite some time! THANKS!