Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

LOOK! I have fun with my new stamps!

I can not beleive that I have time to play with my new sets from the Spring Catalog!! I was talking with my dear friend/downline Yarimar and she told me that she did two layouts with the sets!! and I can not beleive that I just cut them and have not have fun yet! SO I decided to do a QUICK card again! LOL, at least I feel better now.

I am trying to take pictures and do some others stuff, but is Christmas! and today I have my family here (my mom, dad and my niece!) so I have to do breakfast and lunch with only a foot! LOL I know that I do not cook with my feets, but I need them! so I am almost dead! (I had to take a nap when they leave!) but we were sooo happy to have those moments together! and that is PRICELESS!!

Talk to you later!

Love,
Diana

6 comments:

Tracey said...

Hi Diana glad you are having fun with your new stamps love the card btw
Happy New Year!!

Unknown said...

WE ARE ALL LIKE KIDS WITH NEW TOYS WHEN WE GET A NEW STAMP! WHEN I GET A NEW ONE I HAVE TO SIT AND HAVE A PLAY WITH IT,LOVE THE SCALLOPED CIRCLE IN THE MIDDLE I MUST BUY ONE OF THOSE PUNCHES.HAVE A FABULOUS 2008

Tammy said...

Cute card!!

Happy New Year Diana:)

Tammy
SBS4s

Marjorie said...

Looks like you're having fun with your new stuff!! I'm finally getting to play with my new stuff from my birthday and Christmas! (I'm a close to Christmas baby :D). Have fun! And Happy New Year!!!

My Paper World said...

Very pretty!

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

lwaoo amiguita esta preciosa me encanta !!!