Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, December 28, 2007

Missing in action!

Just a lil note to say HELLO!! I have being playing with the girls, watching some movies with them, you know Family Time is always GREAT!! and of course in my physical therapies (I am improving!! YEAHHHHH) and having fun with the new catalog!! I am working and planning some ideas, workshops, tutorials, kits, etc. So I am going to start the new year in focus!LOL

I just want to tell you that I do not forget about you! and that tomorrow I am going to post some stuff I have being working on!

Love,
Diana

PS Here are the GWP and the Level A hostess sets, remember that you can earn a GWP with a $30.00 order and a Level A with a $100 order (yours only or you can combine, share your catalog to co-workers, family and friends!) and a ½ price product too!

3 comments:

Alley said...

I'll have to check your blog for your newest projects! Are you excited about the new catalogue? Love it..Happy New year fellos sbs4 sister and Angel!

Donelda said...

Happy New year!! Can't wait to see all your new projects.

Donelda
SBS4

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

feliz a~no nueno mm eso sellos estan fabulosos amiga!!