Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, December 07, 2007

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers 4




Hello!! I am a SISTER!! yes! I was visiting Alison's blog (a fellow Angel!) and I see this badge and I sign up inmediately to be a part of this great group of sisters. As a curious hint, there is another artist from Puerto Rico "Yani" and two fellows Angels "Alison" and "Rita" in this group! what a nice thing!

Here is a lil bit about me! I am Diana and a happily married mother of 2 incredible creative daughters! I love to do scrapbooking, cards, stamping and that was the reason why I join The Angel Company (TAC) as a Demonstrator and I am a Manager right now!!

I am also a Homeschool Mom so doing crafts for me is a therapy! and a wonderful way to make friends doing something I Love. I started my blog on Sept. 10, 2005 but I just post 2 times until August 8, 2007 that I started doing it more often!! So tomorrow is my 4th month as a blogger!! and my birthday!! what a great news! (I just noticed now!)

See you later! I have to start adding my SBS4 links! and visit their blogs!

Love,
Diana

6 comments:

Marjorie said...

Welcome to the Sisterhood Diana!! I'm in group 4 with you. Happy Birthday tomorrow :D It's also my daughter's birthday as well so we will be celebrating too! You've got some cute cards! Glad to have you in the SBS4 group!

Jane said...

Diana, just wanted to stop in and say "hi". I'm a fellow SBS4 sister. I look forward to seeing your TAC creations!

Jane

Jocy said...

Hi Diana
I'm one of your new sisters... I like your blog, you've got great artwork here! Will come back soon!

Chris (catt871) said...

Hello fellow sister!! Can't wait to see your TAC creations - I wish they sold TAC here in Canada!!!!
Chris

Ying Pang, said...

Hi Diana,
I am Ying from Malaysia, glad that we are same group in SBS4. Hope to see more your creations soon!

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Hi from another SBS4 sister.